Music Center of the Northwest is not only a place for private and group instruction, but also an important cultural resource where community members gather to experience live music and related events. We seek to provide a comfortable and affordable space that enhances the cultural vitality of our neighborhood. The 150-seat Recital Hall is perfect for small ensemble rehearsals, professional or informal recordings, and performances.
Included with your reservation:
- Flexible seating for up to 150
- Black stage chairs
- Music stands
- Wenger acoustical panels
- 6' 8" Kawai grand piano
- Reception tables (table cloths not provided)
- Front desk/building security
- Off-street parking
Additional Amenities and Services:
- Steinway 9' Model D Concert Grand
- Piano tuning prior to your event (to be arranged through Music Center)
- Professional 0n-site recording (Email firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more)
Rates and Fees:
- Recital and Concert Rentals: $200 for a 3-hour reservation. Additional time at $50/hour.
- Ticketed events: $75/hour ($225 minimum during non-business hours)
- Piano tuning: $175 (to be arranged through Music Center)
- Recording Services: Rates vary, we're happy to provide you with an estimate!
- Steinway: $150 use fee ($100 for non-profits)
We ask for a $75 non-refundable deposit to reserve the Recital Hall.
Start planning your event today by contacting Kendal Keyes at email@example.com.