Music Center of the Northwest is not only a place for private and group instruction, but also an important cultural resource where community members gather to experience live music and related events. We seek to provide a comfortable and affordable space that enhances the cultural vitality of our neighborhood. The 150-seat Recital Hall is perfect for small ensemble rehearsals, professional or informal recordings, and performances.
Included with your reservation:
- Flexible seating for up to 150
- Black stage chairs
- Music stands
- Wenger acoustical panels
- 6' 8" Kawai grand piano
- Reception tables (table cloths not provided)
- Front desk/building security
- Off-street parking
Additional Amenities and Services:
- Steinway 9' Model D Concert Grand
- Piano tuning prior to your event (to be arranged through Music Center)
- Professional 0n-site recording by our partners at The Piano Studio. (Email email@example.com to learn more)
Rates and Fees:
- Non-ticketed events/rehearsals: $50/hour ($150 minimum during non-business hours)
- Ticketed events: $75/hour ($225 minimum during non-business hours)
- Piano tuning: $175 (to be arranged through Music Center)
- Recording Services: Rates vary, we're happy to provide you with an estimate!
Start planning your event today by contacting Kendal Keyes at firstname.lastname@example.org.